This course will cover why it is necessary for the inspection and testing of electrical equipment in the workplace, what is inspection and testing of electrical equipment, why we test electrical equipment, who should carry out inspection and testing, what is involved in inspection and testing, The types of equipment, the legislation on inspection and testing and of course health and safety. By completing this online course, it does not in any way or form qualify you in electrical engineering or similar qualification. This course should be used as guidance.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 5 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files