This course is for anyone performing the duties of a Client, on behalf of their employer, under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. It provides further detail on the requirements placed on Clients by the Regulations and how these legal obligations can be complied with.
It is recommended that a person taking this course will have previously received an overview of the regulations, as contained within the offered course entitled ‘CDM2015 Overview’, as this will provide a better understanding of the overall requirements.
This course will cover:
• Introduction to the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015
• Application of the Regulations
• Definitions and interpretations
• Client roles, responsibilities and legal obligations
• HSE guidance L153 Managing Health and Safety in Construction.
• General principles of prevention
• And much more…