Online Safer Patient Handling Training
Online Safer Patient Handling Training2
Main courses are priced at £15.00 + VAT
Refresher courses are priced at £10.00 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 27 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Refresher course last for approx. 16 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
To create your company account then please click on the image below:
If you need any additional assistance with the online training system then please call technical support on +44 (0) 1588 641915
Whether your organisation is a hospital, a hospice, a nursing or care home, or is involved in caring for people in the community – whether in their own homes or social residences – then your staff will be required to complete Online Safety Solution’s People Handling training Course. Handling people with dignity and care is important to ensure that the risk of injury to yourself, and the people which you care for is reduced. People Handling training is a necessity for any healthcare organisation.
Today, the cost of musculoskeletal injuries in the healthcare sector is enormous. Online Safety Solutions People Handling training course seeks to redress this trend by teaching sound knowledge, helping participants to understand how to handle people with more dignity and care.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Online 24/7, allowing users to participate when ever and where ever convenient.
- Training courses can been done on mobile and iPad devices.
- System keeps records of all exam attempts, certificates (5 year history), progress of all your staff whether they have not started, in progress or completed their online course(s).
- System produces certificates for users that complete any online training course that consists of a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a pass rate of 85%.
- Upload system data through csv formats.
- Know what progress all your staff are making at any one time.
- The Safer Patient Handling course comes in a main and refresher format.
This course covers:
Sound Understanding of Back Care.
Looking at the 9 main principles.
And much more……………..