Online Fire Safety Training
Main courses are priced at £15.00 + VAT
Refresher courses are priced at £10.00 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 30 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Refresher course last for approx. 16 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
To create your online company account then please click on the image below:
Having any troubles with the online training system, don’t worry! Call +44 (0) 1588 641915 for technical support.
This course mainly focuses on fire prevention and the assessment of potential risks within your workplace, as these are fundamental points listed in the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005 legislation. Participants of the course will gain sufficient basic knowledge in using fire fighting equipment, evacuation procedures, and the importance of limiting false alarms in the workplace.
This training course is relevant to every organisation and its employees due to its content being based around the Regulatory Reform Fire Safety Order 2005. This training helps to ensure that employers are compliant with legislation and that their personnel are knowledgeable on what to do, should a blaze occur.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Online 24/7, allowing users to participate when ever and where ever convenient.
- Training courses can been done on mobile and iPad devices.
- System keeps records of all exam attempts, certificates (5 year history), progress of all your staff whether they have not started, in progress or completed their online course(s).
- System produces certificates for users that complete any online training course that consists of a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a pass rate of 85%.
- Upload system data through csv formats.
- Know what progress all your staff are making at any one time.
- The Fire Safety course comes in a main and refresher format.
This course will cover:
Detecting a Fire.
Containing a Fire.