Online Abrasive Wheel Training.
Abrasive Wheel Training.
If you want to create your online company account then click on the image below:
Main courses are priced at £15 + VAT
Refresher courses are priced at £10 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 35 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Refresher course last for approx. 28 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Call technical support for any difficulties or required assistance with the online training systems on +44 (0) 1588 641915
Have you ever been trained in the safe use of Abrasive Wheel Machinery?
If you use Abrasive Wheel machine but haven’t been shown how to safely mount or use Abrasive Wheel machinery then
this course is for you. Providing extensive information in the safe use and working practices with Abrasive Wheels.
This course will teach users the safe use of machinery that performs cutting and grinding with the use of discs and
wheels, the dangers involved with such machinery and what we can do to try and help prevent injury or even
worse, death when performing certain, dangerous tasks.
This will train your staff the basic principles of the safe use in Abrasive Wheels and know how to deal with the unlikely situation of someone being critically ill. This will allow you staff to train at any time to suit your needs.
Thousands of people every year suffer from various injuries from using Abrasive Wheel at work which could have been easily minimised if a lot more people had known the basic principles in the safe use of Abrasive Wheels.
This is not to replace any formal practical training, but provides an excellent guide to refreshing your knowledge from using abrasive wheel machinery. As this course will not qualify anyone in anything.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Available online 24/7.
- Users are able to participate from locations and at times that are convenient to them.
- Course can be completed using mobile devices, such as iPads.
- Our system maintains records of all exam attempts, certificates (for up to 5 years), progress of all your users including details of start and completion dates and % progress of their allocated online course(s).
- Certificates are produced for users on completion of a training course. Each course includes a final exam consisting of 20 randomly selected questions with a pass rate of 85%.
- Uploading of data to the system can be achieved using CSV files.
This course covers the following:
So What is an Abrasive Wheel?
Types of Wheels.
Hazards and Safeguards.
Personal Protective Equipment.
And much more……..