Principal Designer & CDM Advisor
Callsafe Services Limited have a requirement for two full-time employees to join their team of Principal Designer and CDM Advisors on multiple projects for one of their clients. The positions are both home-based, working within commuting distances of Reading and Leeds These positions may also involves training in construction health and safety and CDM.
Candidates will be expected to have:
- IMaPS/CMaPS/FMaPS, or working towards CMaPS
- CMIOSH or MIIRSM/FIIRSM, or working towards
- 10 years’ experience as a CDM Coordinator/Principal Designer
- Experience in design and construction health and safety
- An appropriate technical qualification (minimum HNC or equivalent)
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- An appropriate CSCS card
- Five years’ experience as a trainer, providing vocational training of courses of up to 5 days duration (preferred)
- Qualified to at least AET or equivalent standard (preferred)
Competitive salary, plus car, pension, health care.
If you wish to be considered for either of these positions, please forward your CV and copies of qualification certificates to Duncan Cooper (Director) at: firstname.lastname@example.org.