Callsafe Services Limited have an urgent requirement for a number of self-employed consultants to join our team as Associates, providing the duties of Principal Designer and services of CDM Advisors on multiple projects for one of our clients. Ideally, applicants would also be experienced and qualified trainers.
The positions are based in the Northwest, Northeast and Anglian Regions.
- Must be CMaPS or FMaPS (or working towards, subject to suitable experience)
- Must be CMIOSH or MIIRSM/FIIRSM (or working towards, subject to suitable experience)
- Must have 10 years’ experience as a CDM Coordinator/Principal Designer
- Must be experienced in construction site health and safety inspections and audits
- Must have an appropriate technical qualification (Civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, etc. Minimum HNC or equivalent)
- Must have passed the NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Must have an appropriate CSCS card
Any applicant also wishing to be considered for the provision of health and safety in construction and CDM training.
Must be qualified/experienced as above
Five years’ experience as a trainer, providing vocational training of courses of up to 5 days duration
Qualified to at least PTLLS/AET or equivalent standard
If you wish to be considered for any of the above positions, please forward your CV and copies of qualification certificates to David Carr (Managing Director) at: email@example.com.
The selection process shall be as follows:
- Review of CV and qualifications
- Telephone interview with the Managing Director
- Personal interview at our offices with Directors, including a short (20-30 minutes) presentation on a CDM subject prepared by the interviewee, with the specific subject selected by the Managing Director.
- Additional interview and acceptance by our major Client