Online Display Screen Equipment training
Online Display Screen Equipment Training
Main courses are priced at £15.00 + VAT
Refresher courses are priced at £10.00 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 21.5 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Refresher course last for approx. 15 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
To create your online company account please click on the image below:
For technical support with any issues of the online training system please call +44 (0) 1588 641915
Have you ever found yourself Straining your neck? Rubbing your eyes? Or even stretching your wrists and massaging your own back? Excessive use with Display Screen Equipment without sufficient training can be causing you long term damage without you even knowing it – this is called Repetitive Strain Injury, more commonly referred to as RSI.
The course has been developed around the Display Screen Equipment Regulations 1992 to ensure you receive the fundamental knowledge for keeping yourself and your workforce safe from injury.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Online 24/7, allowing users to participate when ever and where ever convenient.
- Training courses can been done on mobile and iPad devices.
- System keeps records of all exam attempts, certificates (5 year history), progress of all your staff whether they have not started, in progress or completed their online course(s).
- System produces certificates for users that complete any online training course that consists of a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a pass rate of 85%.
- Upload system data through csv formats.
- Know what progress all your staff are making at any one time.
- The DSE course comes in a main and refresher format.
This course covers:
Effects of Poor DSE use.
And much more…..