Online Basic First Aid training
Online First Aid Training
Main courses are priced at £15.00 + VAT
Refresher courses are priced at £10.00 + VAT
Main course last for approx. 20.5 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
Refresher course last for approx. 17 minutes (excluding time taken for final exam)
To create your online company account please click on the image below:
For technical support with any issues of the online training system please call +44 (0) 1588 641915
Thousands of people every year suffer from various injuries at work which could have been easily minimised if a lot more people had known the basic principles of Basic First Aid.
This is not to replace any formal practical training, but provides an excellent guide to refreshing your knowledge and updating your skills as a first aider. This course is not to train you to become a doctor, or a paramedic; they are the professionals that you want to take over from you in the earliest possible moment. It also does not satisfy the Health and safety Executive (HSE) recommended content for training as a First Aider (FAW) or Emergency First Aider (EFAW) in the workplace, as described in L74 (Third Edition) First aid at work, which indicates that these qualifications would require some practical elements to the training to satisfy the requirements of The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
First aider’s hold proficient skills to make a worthwhile contribution towards someone’s safety, and recovery. Quick and confident decision making will enable you to summon the emergency service in the correct manner.
The benefits of using this training system:
- Online 24/7, allowing users to participate when ever and where ever convenient.
- Training courses can been done on mobile and iPad devices.
- System keeps records of all exam attempts, certificates (5 year history), progress of all your staff whether they have not started, in progress or completed their online course(s).
- System produces certificates for users that complete any online training course that consists of a final exam (20 randomly selected questions) with a pass rate of 85%.
- Upload system data through csv formats.
- Know what progress all your staff are making at any one time.
- The Basic First Aid course comes in a main and refresher format.
This course covers:
The Recovery Position
And much more…………………..